[sword-devel] Corrections for frejnd.conf

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:10:47 MST 2015

Indeed, it would be great if someone with rights access could upload
attached frejnd.conf new version (no need to rebuild module files !).
I fixed encoding errors, versification omission in .conf, removed
duplicated lines and incremented version from 1.20 to 1.21 (with today
date).

@David : I didn't know you found the origin of the verse offset bugs (in
Jude and Rev).

Blessings,