[sword-devel] Updated CzeBKR

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Oct 6 07:54:15 MST 2015

On 2015-10-06, 14:05 GMT, David Haslam wrote:
> Presumably, in your scripting process, USFM format is an intermediate step.

Yes, it is. Dealing with USFM in a script is a way easier than
full-blown XML. Moreover, I’ve got from somebody here a script
for downloading Wicklef bible from en.wikisource.org which was
a great foundation for my work (I just changed bits).

Updated ZIP at the same URL.

Thank you,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks.