[sword-devel] Updated CzeBKR

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Oct 6 05:47:26 MST 2015

On 2015-10-06, 09:15 GMT, David Haslam wrote:
> The text highlighted in italics ought to be marked using the OSIS
> transChange element with type="added", in the same manner as used for the
> KJV.
>
> See http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Bibles#Recommended_approach

Right. I have to look have to mark it in USFM. However, you are
certainly right.
https://gitlab.com/bible-of-kralice/CzeBKR/issues/6

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas
when the money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows
what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to
avoid creating jobs.
    -- Dave Barry