[sword-devel] Lamsa Bible

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Oct 1 10:29:26 MST 2015

Copyright law and our attitude to it. We tend obey it. Others don't.

Also, interest. You are the first who asked for it. If it is important to you you can now of course explore how you could obtain permissions. And then hou could submit a module.

So if a text is in copyright and no one was interested in it enough to ask and then make a module, we wont have it.

Peter