[sword-devel] Working on an LXX module from CATSS

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:21:21 MST 2015

Aaron,

You will need some detailed advice about how to cope with the readings from
different LXX sources.

e.g.  Judges B (Codex Vaticanus) & Judges A (Codex Alexandrinus)

Refer to http://en.katabiblon.com/us/index.php?text=LXX
to see what I'm talking about.

I think that our LXX versification scheme cannot cope with including the
extra material.

If Chris were around, he'd probably suggest that the extra material be made
into separate module[s] that just contain the different text[s].

i.e. Somewhat similar to how he made the Samaritan Pentateuch modules.

Regards,

David