[sword-devel] New Front End

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Tue May 12 12:30:08 MST 2015

I am about to make my first release of BIBISH, my new console front-end for
sword, however, I'm finding I don't have a place to host tarballs and related
files, and a small about page. Is there an option for front ends to have a
space on the crosswire servers, or should I apply for something like a
savannah (nongnu) or sourceforge? For those interested, the code is at,

https://www.notabug.org/judahsshadow/bibish