[sword-devel] how dead are the apps?

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Tue Mar 24 02:14:15 MST 2015

Eloquent sees minor updates. Last one was 2014 for OS X Yosemite compatibility and the latest SWORD lib.
The whole Objective-C SWORD wrapper has been updated in this process. Removed usage of deprecated methods and such.
Project management will be moved from Launchpad to GitHub in the near future.

Manfred