[sword-devel] NASB?

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 02:54:20 MST 2015

Hi Greg/Troy,

>From the point of view of an outsider to the decision making process, I'm
concerned that you are preventing access by the many for the benefit of the
few.
Of course, I don't know the exact time-frames we're talking here.  If it's
a case of an extra few months on top of a process which has lasted years it
would be reasonable.
If it ends up much longer, then I think the cost to users of other
frontends is much greater than the benefit of this policy.
This particularly applies as (as I understand it) the NASB will be a "for
sale" module which could have a clear disclaimer "this will not work
properly with BibleDesktop" and probably won't be immediately available for
sale the day you sign off on it (I find Greg's "the next step in the
process" comment ominous).

Jon