[sword-devel] OSIS Glosses?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Mar 14 11:56:20 MST 2015

On Troy's request I have reverted the changes I made. I have left the
bug though closed as it was formulated in a fashion which did not cover
what the final discussion was about - support of an escape mechanism,
support of multiple glosses.

It seems I had not completely understood the drift of this thread. So, I
am sorry.

In the meantime I have checked the presence of multiple glosses
separated by space - I could not find any. Nor did I find the use of
colon separated prefix/body pairs. There might have been a module in
planning, but none as far as I know exists

I checked main, beta and experimental. I did not check IBTs output nor
Xiphos, argueing to myself that the likely person to introduce these
would have been Chris on one of his scholarly text editions.

Peter