[sword-devel] how dead are the apps?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Mar 12 01:20:36 MST 2015

On 2015-03-11, 16:57 GMT, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> Personally I know about only Xiphos, which has been relatively busy
> other than the last couple weeks, and PocketSword, whose 1.4.7 was
> released in late January.

I would strongly vote for inclusion of
https://github.com/zefanja/biblez-ng (aka
https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/biblez-desktop) as well. It
is still far from feature-competitive with Xiphos et al. and its
development is still more or less one-man-show so it is not
running ahead with the breakneck speed, on the other hand it is
the only way how to get Sword Bibles to my phone (and any other
JavaScript-only environment) and it does that job pretty well.

Matěj