[sword-devel] how dead are the apps?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Mar 11 10:37:09 MST 2015

I don't believe an app which isn't updated should be removed from the
website just because it isn't updated.  Maybe it just works for its
purpose and doesn't need to be updated.  This is true for many of our
apps: GoBible, SWORDWeb, Flashcards, and many others.

It's not that I don't want active development.  Sure, adding new
features is great.  But just because an app hasn't been released in ages
doesn't mean it should be removed from our app list.

Troy