[sword-devel] Universal Windows Platform

Michael O'Neill mike at espresso473.com
Tue Jun 23 19:06:56 MST 2015

The app I was referring is 'MySword' - I can only question the credibility because of the credits listed on their website.

I probably should have kept that part of my original post out, my intention was not to raise suspicion, or draw attention to that issue.

I knew there is no tie to CrossWire after reading the 'about us' at CrossWire. Additionally CrossWire sounds like a ministry, and not a way to generate funds, or self-promotion, but rather a way to reach the lost, and provide tools for the saints. I am familiar with Wycliffe, and have visited their facility in Orlando.

I really wanted to explore the possibility of a windows tablet app. I have not looked at the CrossWire android apps yet. I do believe that I need to do that. Then I can share thoughts on what a windows app.

Thanks everyone that responded.

-Mike