[sword-devel] sword ignores <hi type="emphasize"> in OSIS texts

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jun 19 05:03:35 MST 2015

On 06/19/2015 07:53 AM, Peter Von Kaehne wrote:
> I have not checked this one yet.
The word "emphasis" occurs only once in src/modules/filters/*, as a
comment in thmlosis.cpp.
> If I get a chance I will see if I can fix this on the weekend. Is
> there a specific module which relies upon this
It's someone working on a commentary module.  See
https://sourceforge.net/p/gnomesword/bugs/530.

There are other issues he's reporting, regarding vertical whitespace.
I've recommended he get on this list so he can converse directly.  See
https://sourceforge.net/p/gnomesword/bugs/531.