[sword-devel] Windows 10 ?

Healing Advisor healingadvisor at gmx.com
Fri Jul 31 00:13:52 MST 2015

On 31/07/15 01:11, Brian Schroeder wrote:

> I have not done extensive testing, but so far I cannot see any problem
> with Xiphos.  It has worked perfectly thus far.

I rarely need Windows, but had a copy of Windows 7 on a drive I can put
in a caddy.  Yesterday, I was told that Microsoft offer a free upgrade
to Windows 7 and 8.  The ISO can be downloaded here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10ISO
I installed it, but don't need any applications other than Adobe Digital
Editions and a couple of other programs that can't be used properly
under Wine.  I'm not really wanting to test the Windows version of
BibleTime or Xiphos in this environment.

If you do install the ISO, it has to be done from within Windows, as the
Win7 key won't work when booted from the DVD.

God bless,              Barry.

--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/