[sword-devel] usfm to osis converter...

Ryan Hiebert ryan at ryanhiebert.com
Thu Jul 30 21:35:28 MST 2015

This seems like very good work, Ryan. I took a look at the coverter before,
as I'm a Python dev, and couldn't hack it. I tried to start wrting a OSFM parser,
but I had some difficulty fully understanding what the spec was saying.

Anyway, if you were interested in continuing to work on it, I'd be interested
in pairing with you on it.