[sword-devel] How exactly does the sword modules work

Michael Azumah michaelazumah at live.com
Wed Jul 22 06:47:18 MST 2015

Peace be with you,
I am a Bible software developer at Savislin. We are a Christian organisation aimed at winning souls for Christ and the best way we believe we can achieve such aim is to provide the WORD OF GOD to everyone in their own heart language.
I heard about cross wire Bible society on Google when I was searching for public domain Bible modules. I visited the website and saw the sword project, but I don't know what it really is about and how it works. Well I have the sword project software for windows installed.
I am currently working on a Bible toolkit for my organisation and we need Bible modules. I just want to know if there are any ways I can convert the sword modules to text for my organisations Bible software, or if need be help in working on the sword project.
I wouldn't want to speak much though but would be very happy to hear from you soon. May God continue to teach us all.
Grace be with you.
Delali Michael Azumah
Co-founder/President of Savislin.
www.savislin.blogspot.com