[sword-devel] NRSVA v11n

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jan 26 10:17:17 MST 2015

Can you please check with BibleDesktop? And Bible and BibleDesktop use a different underlying engine , called jsword. Xiphos, bibletime and practicslly everything else is built on libsword.

So we do know that libsword frontends have no problem, what we need to know is if your problem is a jsword or andbible specific problem