[sword-devel] Belarussian updated

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun Feb 8 12:20:53 MST 2015

On 02/08/2015 01:54 PM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> can you explain in simple words what the presence of the parametre in the conf will do?
Feature=NoParagraphs is advice to the frontend regarding whether the
module ought to be presented by default as verse-per-line or expecting
the content to have internal paragraph boundaries in its markup.

In http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:conf_Files, "for modules
without any paragraphing information, which are typically typeset with a
verse per line."

All the modules I listed have no paragraph boundaries, so only the
application default (verse-per-line or not) controls how they appear.
For modules with what amounts to run-on text, Feature=NoParagraphs
advises the need for verse-per-line regardless of app default.

By implication, frontend default should be to assume paragraph-bounded
content and provide verse-per-line only if the user asks for it
explicitly, or if Feature=NoParagraphs is present.