[sword-devel] Romanian text released, also Catena Aurea

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Feb 7 13:52:05 MST 2015

Dear All,

I have just now released the revised text of the Romanian Cornilescu
translation. We needed to withdraw our previous module, but rapidly and
very kindly were given permission by the copyright holders (British and
Foreign Bible Society) to publish a revised text with footnotes, titles,
xrefs and red letter text.

It is published in CrossWire Main.

Hope you enjoy it.

David - I will send you later today the USFM files and OSIS file - you
are bound to find trouble - fix it :-).

Further, we got from Tom Lemmens Thomas Aquinas' Catena Aurea. It is in the beta repository. Many thanks, Tom!

Please test and report back to him (address in the conf file). Once it is confirmed it works well I will push it into the main repo.

Yours

Peter