[sword-devel] Submission of OSIS files for Bibles and Commentaries

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:34:49 MST 2015

If CrossWire is eligible for the same type of free license on Stash and
Bamboo that we receive for JIRA, I can help automate this process into
requiring only a commit to a Stash repository which automatically initiates
the build and deploy of modules.

Some nice integration points exist between these tools in that case, such
as resolving a module bug that's retorted in JIRA. If someone were to
resolve hypothetical module bug MOD-123 by updating the module source
repository, they could mention MOD-123 in their commit message. This could
cause both the commit itself and the resulting Bamboo build to be linked
from the JIRA issue page so anyone wishing to easily discern what changed
and when.

It's also straight forward to have module versions archived in Bamboo
automatically for historical inspection, log output from builds visible to
all ingested parties, etc.

This comprises a significant portion of my day job the past two or three
months, so I've built up rather a bit of expertise in the process.

--Greg