[sword-devel] Minimum Version conf entry

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Dec 26 09:27:33 MST 2015

The reason for this entry is to protect old frontends from new
modules.

The problem with this is that probably no one I have ever asked has a
complete and reliable overview of which "minimal version" reflects
which specific additional feature set.

As a result some modules have been added which probably could have done
fine with an "earlier"`minimal version.

While I at the moment doubt that we can produce a script that will be
readable and maintainable , at least we should have a table to refer
to.

I have started a page on the wiki where I uploaded the change log.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Sword_library_versions

Peter