[sword-devel] 4 new French public domain translations

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Dec 25 03:44:17 MST 2015

Thanks for pointing the various shortcomings out. I have reissued the 4
French modules just now with increased version number.

I found the flaw in my conf making script which did the UTF8
corruptions. I find Perl and utf8 sometimes highly frustrating. I am
sure there is logic to it. I had overcompensated to past flaws I saw
and ended up with one correction too many.

I also added to the script the missing / in the path.

All modules have the NoParagraph feature now automatically

I do get spurious odd line ending characters which I think I have all
removed by hand, but even if not they seem to have no influence on
function. If they are what I think they are they will probably only be
visible in a Linux editor.
I think I also have removed all "Greek" filters, but I have not yet
produced a fix for that.

Sorry about that and  a happy Christmas for all.