[sword-devel] SWORD utility Diatheke

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 20 13:03:27 MST 2015

I don’t think the library is right with regard to headings.

From what I can tell:
a) It will hide canonical headings.
b) It won’t hide non-canonical headings that are not pre-verse.

I’ve been digging through the code and am not certain what I see, but it looks for the first (last?) title or div that is marked x-preverse and bases a decision on whether to show the content based upon that.

Regarding a)

The problem is that the x-preverse is only on the div and is never marked canonical.

The preverse div contains all the inter-verse material that does not belong to the prior verse. Other than titles, all of it should always be shown. Titles should only be always shown if marked canonical.

The titles are not also marked x-preverse. They are within the x-preverse div.

Regarding b)

It only looks for title and div marked x-preverse and does not look for headings within the body of a verse.

Hope this helps.

In Him,
	DM