[sword-devel] KJV 2.8 update

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 20 11:57:50 MST 2015

That’s really strange. I merely unzipped that into the proper ftp location, changed the owner to pubmods and verified the permissions were 2775 for the folder and 664 for the files. These are the permissions for all the files and folders in the download area.

I also rebuilt mods.d.tar.gz and the zip file under packages.

I’ve loaded it into PocketSword and it works just fine.

In Him,
DM