[sword-devel] KJV 2.8 update

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 20 07:34:59 MST 2015

I’ve just updated the KJV to version 2.8, fixing the acrostic problem that David Haslam found and also adding Feature=NoParagraphs.

As suggested by David: I’ve also added xml:lang=“hbo” to the foreign element surrounding the acrostic titles, fixed three punctuation issues in notes and a double space problem that shows up in RTF and text output.

Indexes for PocketSword and AndBible probably need to be built. The 2.7 indexes should work just fine as there was no change in the text. So it may be merely copying the index to a new name.

The module should probably be copied to SwordWeb, too.

In His Service,
	DM Smith