[sword-devel] SWORD utility Diatheke

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 20 04:54:28 MST 2015

For any problem like this there are four potential places to look: front-end, SWORD engine, osis2mod, and module markup. It almost never is a front-end problem.

Canonical titles should always be shown. They should never be hidden. If you are saying that diatheke is handling canonical titles inconsistently, then there is a bug in the SWORD engine that hides canonical titles.

Non-canonical titles should be allowed within a verse. This is not a problem here, since they are canonical, but this may be indicative that the SWORD engine doesn’t handle them properly.

However, there is a bug in the module. These titles should be between verses, but in the xml they are within the verse. Osis2mod is properly handling what it is given.

I’m preparing version 2.8 now.

Many thanks,
	DM