[sword-devel] A question about fonts - to get front-end developers thinking

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:09:12 MST 2015

On other systems, this is addressed with font per Unicode range tables.
That is, each character or paragraph style has the option to have
supplementary fonts assigned to a range of Unicode.  This might not be
feasible with low power processors you see in today's mobile devices.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/@font-face/unicode-range