[sword-devel] TEI support for images

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 07:14:24 MST 2015

Hi,

Congrats Peter!

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 6:55 PM, David Haslam <dfhmch at googlemail.com> wrote:
[...snip...]
> I've been helping Baiju M with the module development for the complete
> Malayalam Bible (1910).

For last two weeks I was closely working with David on Malayalam
Bible. The Git commit history shows details of our work:
https://github.com/tfbf/sathyavedapusthakam/commits/master

His attention to minute details helped us to make a good module.
Thanks David for all your help and support!

> If you have any questions about my post-processing of the OSIS XML file (prior to module build)

I am sure David will be able able to provide lots of input for post
processing OSIS files.

Regards,
Baiju M
http://muthukadan.net