[sword-devel] TEI support for images

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Dec 18 14:57:41 MST 2015

Hi guys,

Hope all are well. I have just now committed DomCox's patch for image
support in TEI (for xhtml and htmlhref filter)

I will work on a latex filter patch in the next few days. Can I gauge
opinion as to whether we need a rtf filter patch?

Also, I want to apologise to all who might have waited for getting
modules added - I was very very busy with writing my MTh thesis. Thanks
to the grace of God I did it in time and it is now in the hand of my
professors whether they accept it as a worthy endeavour or not. If I
was them I would not, but maybe they have more grace than I....

I would be grateful for everyone who has sent me something in the last
few months to pipe up and tell - I do have a list of stuff I know, but
it is more than likely that I forgot something. I will start adding
what I have and what I know I have over the next few weeks.

Can we set a tentative date for a release? both a bug release should be
done any time soon, but also a big one. A lot of good stuff has been
done over the last year.

Peter