[sword-devel] Xiphos, blank pages

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Dec 16 11:58:23 MST 2015

On 2015-12-10, 13:59 GMT, Mark Trompell wrote:
>>> I just came back to this after watching your video when you first sent
>>> this last week.  I have no explanation, but do you get the same behavior
>>> out of BT, for example?  My only guess is some kind of app/engine
>>> mismatch.  I have never seen this.
>>
>> No other application, and it is a problem even when
>> I distro-synced all *sword* *bible* *xiphos* with EPEL
>> repositories.
>
> Did you try with a fresh ~/.xiphos?

One interesting datapoint ... apparently it is not just xiphos,
but something deeper. This command should give a bit more than
it does, right?

     ~$ diatheke -b ESV -k Jn 3:16
    John 3:16: : (ESV)
     ~$ rpm -qf $(which diatheke)
    sword-1.7.3-9.el7.x86_64
     ~$

(the same for other modules, and yes installmgr -l shows that
ESV is installed)

Any thoughts?

Blessings,

Matěj