[sword-devel] testing for diacritics

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Aug 27 15:22:51 MST 2015

Is there a clever and reliable way one could test in a given OSIS text
to see whether it contains diacritically enhanced texts or not? Perl,
preferably.

Specifically Hebrew, Arabic type alphabets and Greek - for all of which
we have special a GlobalOptionFilter.

I create most of the conf files automatically by analysing the osis
source files as this is generally the best way to ensure that nothing
gets forgotten, but the recent HebDelitzsch module would have benefited
from me adding the relevant options to my scripts, instead of adding by
hand to the conf files, which I have now done.

Many thanks for any suggestions!

Peter