[sword-devel] Modules HebDelitzsch and HebNTFD ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 05:33:24 MST 2015

So we now have two modules in CrossWire Main, both claiming to be the Franz
Delitzsch Hebrew New Testament.

HebNTFD has SwordVersionDate=2011-03-20 and
TextSource=http://www.kirjasilta.net/ha-berit/index.html

HebDelitzsch has no SwordVersionDate property, but was uploaded 2015-08-22,
as announced by Peter.

Matters Arising:

1. What is the relation between these two modules?
2. Why was there a need to have the new one?
3. Should the new module obsolete the older one? If so, why not include
Obsoletes=HebNTFD ?
4. Why were these questions not raised BEFORE uploading the new module?

And please would all module builders remember to include the
SwordVersionDate property in conf files.
I've reported this omission on several occasions, so it's not as if it's
being done in ignorance.

Best regards,

David