[sword-devel] Yet another iteration of the eBible.org repository is in progress.

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sat Aug 22 18:00:15 MST 2015

I need to get this running nightly (can I do cron stuff myself? It's been about a decade since I played with this kind of funky stuff).
I did an initial run of creating the indices a day or 2 ago, but they will now be out of date, I'm guessing?
The zipped index files are located on the crosswire web server, in a location I maintain under the ~pocketsword folder...

If I was still actively maintaining PocketSword, I'd look at doing index-less searches on iOS devices now, given how powerful handhelds have become (& given how optimised Troy has made non-indexed searches!).

I hope that helps?
ybic,
Nic :)