[sword-devel] Yet another iteration of the eBible.org repository is in progress.

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:10:10 MST 2015

Alternatively, make sure you update to zText for your drivers instead
of RawText if you're now using the compression algorithms (I mention
it since your last communications were about getting the zip
compression enabled) during generation. And specify the proper
compression level as well. All too often when I have made modules, the
culprit would lie in that intersection.

--Greg