[sword-devel] Using Alternate Versification

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Sat Aug 15 06:20:39 MST 2015

So, I'm hacking some more on BIBISH, and I'm wondering if my code needs any
modification to handle alternate versifications. Essentially, I get a
reference from the user, and then iterate over the passage and put it in a
string, here's my code.

refRange = key.parseVerseList(reference.c_str(), key, true);
for(refRange = sword::TOP; !refRange.popError(); refRange++) {
	module->setKey (refRange);
        text += " "; //TODO: Fix this to show the book name on the first verse
        //TODO: show chap and verse only after the first verse
        text += module->getKeyText();
        text += " ";
        text += module->renderText();
}