[sword-devel] BibleCS-1.7.2

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 09:32:20 MST 2015

Thanks for the information.  I just downloaded and installed it over the
top of 1.7.2 on Windows 10.  Everything seems to be working fine, except
indexed searching.  I tried it on a couple of modules, one of my own and
the ESV.  Without an index, I get search results. With an index for the
same word, I get 0 hits.  I tried several different words.

Thanks,

David