[sword-devel] eBible.org repository refresh complete

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:02:50 MST 2015

On BibleDesktop (1.6) running on Windows 7 professional (in a Parallels
environment on top of Mac OSX Yosemite):

1. eng_t4t2014: "The given URL C:\Users\me\Application
Data\Sword\modules\texts\ztext\eng_t4t2014 could not be created as a
directory." Browsing with a file manager shows "application data" and
"sword" are not capitalized. appears to be affecting all modules from
ebible.org. I've randomly installed from other repos no issues.

2. engBBE1964 : "The Bible in Basic English is 0kb, continue install?",
"Unable to find: Not Found:/sword/zip/engBBE1964.zip." Capitals appear in
error: Internet explorer browsing the zip directory on ebible.org via http
shows all characters lowercase.