[sword-devel] heads up - languages/repo frontend problem

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:49:03 MST 2015

IMPORTANT for Kahunapule Michael...

PocketSword does not have UI options to specify username and password for a
[new] FTP repository.

This means that requiring username=anonymous is currently a non-starter for
PS.

In Manage Sources, I just tried adding the new repo, and I got a continuous
"eggtimer" when I returned to the list of module sources.  Had to stop the
app.  After starting the app again, the new repo was listed, but "NO MODULES
HERE. TRY A REFRESH." Refreshing does nothing.

One for Nic Carter next:

PocketSword | Downloads | Manage Sources has no UI option to remove a
user-added module source!
Refreshing Source List does not remove the one I just added. It would seem
I'm stuck with the unusable added source. There ought to be an edit option
as well as a delete option.

I will copy this message directly to Nic.

Best regards,

David