[sword-devel] heads up - languages/repo frontend problem

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Aug 7 19:01:43 MST 2015

On 08/07/2015 09:39 PM, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:
> Anonymous login works for me with user name "anonymous".
> Unfortunately, "ftp" as a user name does not work. But "anonymous"
> works for me every time. What are you using for user name and password?
I have just discovered that anonymous ftp works if the host is accessed
by its IPv4 address, but not IPv6.

"ftp ebible.org" tries to use 2607:f1c0:80b:dfed:bb17:59eb:b9d0:94b5 and
connects but fails login.
"ftp 74.208.71.12" works.

It would be appreciated if you could provide InstallSize support in your
*.conf.

--karl