[sword-devel] heads up - languages/repo frontend problem

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:56:30 MST 2015

This is forward thinking, but not too far off...

7000 includes only 1 work per language.  If you expand the thinking to
include commentaries, devotions, dictionaries, and genbooks... 16 bit
(65,000) might be a good total allowance for the next decade, but 24 bit
(16,000,000) or more is the goal.

On that note, it might be time to think about not providing the whole
repository list to every request, but initiate some kind of SQL, which can
reduce the response to requests by language or by book type, etc. Most
certainly, folks will be interested in only 1 to 3 languages, plus possibly
Biblical languages.