[sword-devel] Sword C# bindings for Windows

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 04:30:46 MST 2014

The changes you needed to make the c# bindings themselves need to make
it back into the codebase.

I'll submit a patch for CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl,
this should be set on all the native method calls, not sure why it
wasn't

I would like to see your project files, regarding the nunit
references. As per my previous email.

I believe the org_crosswire_sword_SWMgr_newWithPath change already
exists on the trunk but didn't make it onto the release branch.

I can't comment on changes to the flat api (not a c++ expert) except
to say that we should be aiming to make it build on linux and windows
without needing any code changes.

God bless,
Daniel Hughes