[sword-devel] Xiphos ....

Ron Parker rdp at inthefaith.net
Tue Sep 16 05:07:08 MST 2014

I'm sorry to say it's been a month since I posted this.  Unfortunately
I've not had nearly he amount of time I expected to dedicate to this.
My job search has been much more intensive than my previous experience
led me to expect.  Beyond getting a proper build environment setup and
making a first attempt at getting all the right packages, I've made
little progress.

My apologies,

Ron