[sword-devel] Modules Don't Work

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 1 00:23:08 MST 2014

Hi Isaac,

On August 31, 2014 1:49:11 PM MST, Isaac Dunham >
>> While installmgr previously did not output proper errors when it
>could not
>> write to the output path, this is no longer the case for a while now.
>
>Might I ask when this was fixed? I ran into it with 1.7.3.

I would need to look at the svn commit logs, but these problems should not exist in 1.7 branch. I didn't see them using svn head when I tested replying to this thread. If you can confirm that no error is output when installing to a directory for which you have no write permission, please let me know and we will hunt down the commit which still needs to be merged to the 1.7 branch. Thanks for reporting and checking for us. Greatly appreciated.

Troy