[sword-devel] Module submission

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:14:51 MST 2014

I tested to install the modules you uploaded into the beta repository.
It seems to work pretty fine (for FreCJE, Lithuanian and RecVer) in
Xiphos/BibleTime (up-to-date versions).
(I noticed nevertheless in the RecVer module, / delimiters in Psalms and
Songs. I guess it can be corrected using poetic markup in OSIS for
instance, but it is not your job.)

Thanks again
yvand