[sword-devel] Sword Python bindings for Windows

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:09:45 MST 2014

I think those items are all the data definitions.

I've run into errors like that before. If you are buildings Sword itself as
a DLL, you need to define the macro SWUSINGDLL while compiling the C++
bindings code for it all to work. I forget exactly how you change setup.py
to make it do that, though, but have a look here:
https://docs.python.org/2/extending/building.html

God Bless,
Ben
 For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone,
declares the Lord God; so turn, and live.”
Ezekiel 18:32 (ESV)