[sword-devel] Synodal versification as compiled into osis2mod

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 28 10:32:02 MST 2014

When I rebuilt the Bela module today using osis2mod: $Rev: 2893 $,
there were three info warnings in the log file.

INFO(V11N): Job.21 is not in the Synodal versification. Appending content to
Job.20.29
INFO(V11N): Ps.130 is not in the Synodal versification. Appending content to
Ps.129.8
INFO(V11N): Song.2 is not in the Synodal versification. Appending content to
Song.1.16

These three chapters do exist in the Russian Synodal Translation, so I'm
beginning to wonder if the versification scheme data compiled into osis2mod
has three errors.

Please would one of the developers check that the source code is correct.

Thanks.

David