[sword-devel] Site nav changes?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 18 08:58:13 MST 2014

I changed crosswire.org site nav recently to drop the .jsp at the end of most sections but didn't intend to actually change anything which would reroute users. I know the api downlink link was in the SWORD site navigation as of 1.7.2 release because this is part of the release process. Any ideas what changed and how? If it is a side effect of my crosswire.org refresh, I apologize and would like to put it back.