[sword-devel] Site nav changes?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:58:39 MST 2014

But how do I get to the page I linked - the /sword/software/ landing page,
which is distinct from the /sword/software/biblecs/ page that you're
talking about? The last time I visited the site (I forget when) the
Software link on the Sword section led to the /sword/software/ landing page
from whence I could download the Sword engine itself. At the moment, I
cannot find any discoverable links to this page on the site and just
received a complaint in IRC from a visitor who could not figure out how to
download the Sword API tarballs.

--Greg