[sword-devel] Tables across verse boundaries

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Tue Mar 18 01:53:56 MST 2014

In this module, we have various types of lists and various types of tables.

For example, the start of Genesis 1 is rendered as "list" markup in the
source of the module. This is representing as a hanging paragraph in the
print version, e.g.

aaaaa d dddd
   bbbb c d ddddd dd
   cccc  ddd d ddd

In Neh 7, for example, this is rendered as a two-column table, with some
items marked as indented, e.g.

1 aaaaaaa hhh hhh         18
       nnnn                7
     2 mmmm                9
       jjjj               88

I will try later on to render this as a list. I guess it makes sense that
the source module tables may map to the OSIS list types. I suspect the
<list> tag would get dropped. Will test.
Chris