[sword-devel] Jira under maintenance

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:30:36 MST 2014

Not long ago, I came across a free iOS app called JIRA Lite.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/jira-issue-tracker-lite/id559835865

This provides access to any JIRA tracker from an iPhone or iPad or iPad
Mini.

I've reported one issue to the developer - one encountered while we were
still running the earlier version of JIRA.

I will see if the upgrade has made any difference.

NB. There may be some better apps than that free one.
I was just beginning to research the possibilities.
Here's another worth considering, but it's not a free one.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/resolveit-for-jira/id533476633

Best regards,

David